- When you request additional information or register for our services, the Company will ask you to provide basic contact information.
- When you purchase Kirazz applications or services, the Company will ask you to provide billing information.
- Kirazz uses common Internet technologies, such as cookies and Web beacons, to keep track of interactions with the Company's Web sites and emails.
Use of Information
- Kirazz uses information collected to provide you with the services you request.
- Kirazz may use information collected to provide you with additional information about the Company’s services, partners, promotions, and events.
- Kirazz may use information collected to improve the Company’s Web sites and services.
- Kirazz does not share, sell, rent, or trade personally identifiable information with third parties for their promotional purposes. Kirazz may share information collected with other companies that work on Kirazz’s behalf.
- Customers of Kirazz may electronically submit data or information to the Company’s Services (“Customer Data”).
- Kirazz will not review, share, distribute, or reference any such Customer Data except as provided in the relevant Kirazz Master Subscription Agreement, or as may be required by law. In accordance wih such Agreement Kirazz may access Customer Data only for the purposes of providing the services, preventing or addressing service or technical problems, at a Customer’s request in connection with customer support matters, suspected violation of a Master Subscription Agreement or as may be required by law.
- Every marketing email from Kirazz contains instructions on how to opt out of receiving further marketing emails from the Company.
- For more information about managing communications you receive from Kirazz and instructions for updating information provided when registering for the Kirazz’s services, please contact us.